We will be releasing WhosOn Installable Edition V6 in January. This post lists the main new features:
WhosOn V6 will now be know as WhosOn Installable Edition 2011.
We are now moving to a quarterly release schedule for WhosOn.
Q1 New Features
- Multi-level prospect detection. Multiple levels of visitor 'prospect' types can be configured. Each with their own detection rules. Visitors can then be assigned a type based on their properties.
- Complex visitor 'conditions' can be designed to assign visitor prospect type, such as 'If visitor in United States AND keywords contain 'widget' AND browser is Firefox AND Visit Number > 4 OR Has Been Invited To Chat'.
- Improved server performance when tracking large numbers of visitors.
- Chat Invites will now use jQuery if jQuery is in use on the page.
Visitors can now upload files to the operator via the chat window (this can be disabled in the Site Properties).
- Pending chat queue shown in WhosOn Client is sorted by waiting time.
Operator photos can now be shown in the chat window once the chat is connected to an operator.
- Added 'Monitor Request' button to chat window to allow operator to request that their group moderator monitors their chat session.
- Added Transfer Chat To Skill Group.
- Operators can choose to 'publish' a chat session if the operator believes the chat will help other operators in the future (this option can be enabled on a per-user basis).
- Operators can select the lines to publish at the end of the chat session.
- Published chats become part of the auto-canned responses mechanism - due in Q2 2011.
Skills Based Chat Routing
- You can now define multi-level skill groups.
- Each operator can be assigned to one or more skills.
Chats can be routed to the correct skill based on predefined conditions.
- Skill selection can make use of pre-chat survey results along with properties of the visitor.
- Complex multi-level AND / OR skill selection rules can be configured.
Improved Chat Queuing System
- Chats can be auto-accepted by users based on a 'least busy' algorithm.
- Chats are first routed to the best matching skill set and department.
- Added SLA coloring options to allow chat operators to quickly identify pending chats that will soon by out of SLA.
- Added Queuing system so that if no skilled operators are available because they have hit their concurrent chat maximums, then the chat session is queued. The session is then sent to the first available skilled operator that becomes available.
Users (Chat Operators)
- Added User Groups to ease administration of large numbers of users. All user properties can be set at group level.
- Photos can be assigned to each user which will show in the chat window once the chat session is started.
- User working times can be defined (including lunch periods) which will be used in the chat 'least busy' algorithm.
- Users can be assigned to one or more skill group levels.
- Added option to allow admin's to set the status of another user by right-clicking them in the connected users list.
- Maximum concurrent chats can be set against each user by the administrator.
- Auto-accept chats option added so that administrators can define which operators must accept new chats if they are not busy.
- Added user option to restrict users visibility of users & chat sessions in other departments/skills.
- iPhone Client Added
- Silverlight Client Added
Edited by Stephen - 02 May 2011 at 11:18am