Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ThinkAutomation Business Process Automation > ThinkAutomation Version 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Account & Trigger View

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlinsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Account & Trigger View
    Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 12:54pm
Minor question here: After we upgraded to ThinkAutomation I noticed that the Account & Trigger view is no longer a list. I do not see a way to switch to a list view. Was this removed? I searched help files and forum but can't find anything related to it. 

Thanks.
PaulO View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 2:51pm
There is no longer a list view of accounts. It has been removed from version 4.
wlinsley View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlinsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 3:07pm
Well, to be blunt, that sucks!! We only just manage to upgrade to 4.2.

I guess it would be OK if the trigger name did not get cut off, but the font is so large you can't see the whole name. If you have multiple triggers related to a process and they all start with "GPSG_DOCUMENTS" you're going to have a problem finding the right trigger. At least the list showed more of the name.

I hate when software companies make inane changes like this. Was there a call by users to get rid of the list? Was there an uproar to show Accounts & Triggers as massive tiles on the screen? I've seen requests to allow sorting, but not this.

Sorry, had to vent.
PaulO View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 3:47pm
I do understand your frustration and I can see where having long Account & Trigger titles can be an issue. I've placed this as a feature request.

Thank you for voicing your concern, and this will be taken under advisement.

Regards, 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic