Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ThinkAutomation Business Process Automation > ThinkAutomation Version 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parse HTML Attachement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexent1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parse HTML Attachement
    Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 2:26pm
I would like to know if it is possible to parse an html file attachment. The file is a tabular HTML file. I am receiving the files in ThinkAutomation; however, I am not able to copy the contents in to the body of the email. I am wondering if there are any other suggestions / recommendations on how we may be able to do this?

Regards,

Robert
paul.oconnor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul.oconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 10:43am
Hi Robert,

The only way ThinkAutomation can parse .html attachments is if it is first saved to a directory and then used another account with the file pickup message source. This will be converted to EML files before processing. The file contents will become the body of the message (either plain text or HTML). The subject will be set to the file path & name. 
Paul O
Nexent1 View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexent1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 10:53am
Thank you Paul.  I will give that a try and let you know if I have any problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic