Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ThinkAutomation Business Process Automation > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ver 3 not working after migrating

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ver 3 not working after migrating
    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 4:16pm

Hello,

I had an issue that we couldn't trouleshoot connecting to the IMAP folders with Version 2.1.641 on an XP machine running Outlook 2003 (which no longer connected to O365 which is why we were using IMAP.

I followed instructions on moving to another machine - this time a Windows 7 machine with Outlookk 2010.  Installed the Ver 2.1 and the Serial Number I received when purchasing didn't work so I continued as an evaluation version. 

I moved over to the other machine following this forum (http://www.parker-software.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6054&title=how-to-transfer-settings-from-one-pc-to-anotherand it ran the triggers successfully and added the data to my table.

Then I upgraded to Version 3 and applied the Serial Number I received when I purchased the Email2D Version 3 Small Business upgrade (I never got around to installing this after ordering...always ran ver 2). 

On registration I received the following error "There was a problem generating the unlock code.  Code (26003): [11002] Non-authoritative "Host not found" (try again or check DNS Setup)  Visit http://www.email2db.com/register.aspx to enter your registration details manually.  

I tried that but it appears that page doesn't exist.   

Now the triggers don't run at all in Version 3.   I'm thinking to uninstall and go back to 2.1 on the Win 7 machine.

Thank you for your help.

Roland

Biker-Jim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biker-Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 6:25am
Hi Roland, 

Please email your enquiry to our customer services team. Ensure you provide the serial key when you do so and they will be able to reply back with the correct Unlock code for you. 

Customer Services will be able to confirm the name, company, and email that are registered against they key. They are case-sensitive, and the unlock code is based on the registration information. So if you're not putting capitals in the right place the unlock code won't work.

I've private messaged their email address to you.

Edited by Biker-Jim - 02 Dec 2019 at 6:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic